Sunday 16 March 2014

Getting ready for Summers with ALDO Wayfarers

Hi Guys!

So summers are (almost) here! And it's time to bust out the sunglasses and short shorts! Last week I was at Aldo and picked up a new pair black shades (you can't have enough black shades!).


Price : Rs. 1000







I wish ALDO gave a better case

They're not over the top and I like how they are almost transparent at the bottom. They're the perfect black wayfarers for me. At least that's what I thought till I took them in the sun. The glasses turn magically pinkish wine in the sun. Because of that I love them even more now. *grinning*


That's me wearing them

The sun was just too harsh when I took this picture. Check out the pink-wine in the shades. Isn't it just beautiful! Do you love them like I love them?


Do comment!

Love 
Team MASC

Disclaimer: The products mentioned have been bought from my own money and the views expressed are solely based on my opinion and experience.